Who we are
We are a strategic data driven management consultancy that enables entities of all sizes to align their business strategy to their customer strategy to deliver the best ROI on financial and personnel resources.
Mandisa Makubalo – Founder and Managing Director
I was born in the township of Gugulethu which means “our pride”, based in Cape Town, South Africa. I am the first black woman operating a Customer Experience Management consultancy in the country.
I matriculated in 1993 where I was a school prefect in a girls only school. After completing Matric I studied towards a qualification in Marketing and Sales Management at the Peninsula Technikon where I scooped a few distinctions under my name.
I further studied at the University of Stellenbosch Business School where I obtained a qualification in Leadership. I completed a lot of in-house programs such as Finance for non-Financial Managers, Qualification In Call Centre Operations and many other Management and Leadership programs.
We are proud for the following achievements under our name:
- Proud member of the Cape Town CXPA network;
- Successfully entered into a Commercial Agreement with SandSiv, a Switzerland based Customer Feedback Software organization;
- Panel member at the 2020 West Africa Customer Experience Summit hosted in Lagos, Nigeria;
- Judge for the 2020 International CX awards hosted by Awards International;
- Panel member of the CX Global Interactive Conversations;
- Contributing CX Writer for Lionesses of Africa;
- Featured in The Customer Experience Playbook, authored by Jonathan Daniels, Founder of CXCentric in Belgium;
- Appointed as training partner for the 2019 CiTi Top Tech Woman in Business Programme;
- Assisted in the 2019 Journey to Service Excellence Programme for the Department of Economic Development and Tourism Western Cape Government
It is easy for organisations to look at customers as a country leading to fragmented experiences that result in loss of sales revenue. Not only are organizations loosing sales revenue as a result of fragmented experiences, the biggest contributor is in cumbersome business processes.
Customer Experience allows organizations to align their business metrics with what customers want.
Contact us to understand how customer experience management allows your organization to achieve the process improvements that result in improved gross margins, how capable are your business processes, ways to improve sales revenue, grow sales, understanding customer lifetime value, how customer experience management helps achieve better profit margins and understanding the cost associated with acquiring new customers.