About The Program
The Customer Experience Strategy Workshop is designed for employees responsible for managing customer experience in an organisation. The course is designed to equip participants with the requisite knowledge and skill to oversee the management of customer interactions with a business across all stages of the customer’s journey to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty, referral and customer profitability.
The Customer Experience Strategy Workshop is targeted at heads of departments and management executives responsible for delivering on customer acquisition, satisfaction, loyalty and retention goals in an organisation.
At the end of the program, participants will understand:
- Customer experience strategy
- How to conduct a gap analysis of the voice of business (VOB) voice of the customer (VoC) and the voice of the employee (VoE) to ascertain the best CX strategy for an organisation
- How to develop design, execute and measure the outcome of a customer experience strategy
- How to draft a CX strategy proposal to get management buy-in
Over 3 days and across 4 modules, participants will learn about:
- Understanding the customer i.e. who, what, when, where, why and how, customer expectations and the role of the customer in business goal setting and achievements.
- Customer Experience i.e. understanding business-specific customer experience (CX), customer experience outcomes, customer journey & cycle stage expectation mapping and the Importance of managing CX
- Customer Experience Strategy i.e. understanding strategy & CX strategy, CX as a business strategy, benefits, components, contextualising a CX strategy, CX strategy journey map, designing a CX strategy and documenting a CX strategy proposal
- Group/Practical Session i.e.conduct a CX gap analysis, define CX improvement roadmap, stakeholders engagement, and CX metrics identification and draft a CX strategy proposal
- Bonus session i.e. appraising 2022 CX management performance against customer profitability and operational efficiency
- A recent end to end customer experience survey data. If none exists, we can survey on behalf of the organisation
- A recent customer experience maturity assessment data. If none exists, we will conduct the assessment on behalf of the organisation at no additional cost
- A summary of recent business goals for any revenue-generating products, services and or departments
- Duration: 3 days per workshop
- Available: 25 spaces only per workshop
Workshop Fees (VAT Exclusive)
$4,500 (regular) and $3,750 (early bird – ends on October 31st)
To register, click on the below link: